To our OMNIFY family:
We have been thinking a lot about our entire team all weekend; from our customers and our employees, through to our broader marketplace, which finds itself around the world in a different place today than it was last night, and is most definitely in a different place than Friday! The health and safety of our broader community is our Top Priority.
Our management team and I have been monitoring the situation hourly and we are working tirelessly to meet the needs of our customers, while ensuring the safety of our employees. We understand that the decisions we make internally need to be sustainable, as this is a situation that will not go away quickly. We are preparing to implement changes that will extend for a period of weeks and possibly even months.
In order to minimise our exposure, we are making plans to have two shifts daily, each with a reduced number of staff on each shift. That, in combination with multiple lunch shifts, can ensure our team is reducing the social contact internally, and should something enter our building, our staff requiring quarantine will be minimised. Ultimately, this is to enable us to continue to produce your orders. We are also leveraging our facilities in Los Angeles as well as China and South Korea, all of which are currently running their regular daily production.
We have eliminated all non-essential travel, and therefore our sales teams will not visit customers as frequently as usual, until we get clearance from the health authorities. We have also established quarantine procedures after travel to high-risk areas.
We will continue to assess our business plans daily and make the required changes to ensure the safety of our employees and customer deliveries.
Additionally, we are diligently following the guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (CDC). As a result, we are taking these actions:
- We have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand-washing, use of sanitizers, and cleaning of equipment across all of our facilities.
- As mentioned above, we are making plans to schedule two production shifts daily, which will minimise the overlap of our production team.
- We are imminently planning to move employees to work from home in a thoughtful, choreographed manner. This ensures your businesses continue to receive excellent stability and support.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flex schedules for caregivers.
- We are working closely with our partners to make sure we have additional equipment and supplies to take care of employees, and by extension, our customers.
- We have increased our communication to our employees to ensure they have up to date information.
If you are experiencing any supply-chain interruptions that may be impacting your business requirements, please let us know if we can find ways to help you and your customers.
Lastly, I am proud of our world-class team and the compassion they have showed to support each other, as well as our valued customers throughout our community and across the globe.
We will keep monitoring the situation and keep you all informed as to our thinking and our plans.
Thank you for your continued support of the OMNIFY Family.
CEO | OMNIFY